Contributors

Sunday, October 14, 2007

back in the groove

It has been great being back home and reconnecting with friends and family. We continue to be reminded how blessed we are to be in this community. But, there are some things that take some adjustment after camp:
-we sang hymns all summer, at a fast tempo. it's takes some adjustment to sing them slowly now.
-driving.
-driving with other cars on the road.
-at camp we sang before every meal , now that's be a little hard with only 2 people.
-having cell phones.
-wearing shoes. (I think I wore sneakers maybe 5 times over the summer, the rest of the time it was Teva sandals. I think my feet relaxed b/c all my shoes were tight when I got home. Josh still doesn't believe me though :)
I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at this instant...


These are some fall fun we've had. We went apple picking with Sarah & Jesse Wells. We got a little excited picking the apples. We got 20 lbs. We made 4 pies and still had half the apple left over. So we fed our friends apple pie for the next few nights.
















We had dinner over at Garrett's house. We had brats and hamburgers and dairy queen for dessert. We carved pumpkins which was a blast. Garrett and Beth had an issue with making stars that actually resembled stars. But they worked it out. Josh did a great job on cutting the top out with his saws all. I think he would have done more if the battery hadn't have died. :)











No comments: