Contributors

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Announcement!


Introducing baby Vinson!
I got an ultrasound done yesterday and wanted to share the picture with everyone! We don't know the gender yet, we'll find that out in another 6-8 weeks, but here's the little one! I think it's sucking it's thumb in the top picture.
I'm about 13 weeks so far, and only a little tiny tummy bump to show for it, but on the US I saw the heart beating! So it is really real, not just nauseated days and doctor visits. It's about 3 1/2-4 inches long and already it's little body is functioning at an amazing level! I was blown away by seeing this little living body in mine. Josh and I are both thrilled and looking forward to meeting the little one. The due date is October 12. We'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray, hooray! I am sooo happy for you three;) I have been praying for this moment for you....welcome to the club!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrads Lauren. This is Ruth Moore (used to be Young) from WWC! How exciting!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for posting it on my blog! I hadn't checked it for a few days.
Isn't that just the cutest baby you've ever seen? I'm sitting here crying. We're so excited for you.
love you always,
mom V - soon to be Grandma!!!