Contributors

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hiking in the ADKs

Josh and I and our friends Matt & Nicole Welsh went hiking in the high peaks of the Adirondaks this past weekend. It was a quick weekend trip just to get out and enjoy life in the raw. I had the little one in tow (I'm about 5 1/2 months pregnant now), so Josh carried most of the weight in his pack, while I carried my ever-so-heavy sleeping bag, ground pad, clothes, and both our camp pillows. He's so wonderful. We did Haystack Mtn, and wandered down the the falls that were near our lean to. It was way too cold to swim, but the water was beautiful- crystal clear. Here's some pics from the trip...

2 comments:

Larry and Laura Hoffert said...

I love the belly shot on top of the mountain. That is exciting. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Lauren - you are adorable (I realize this is a little delayed, just got the link in your email!) Please definitely send pictures of the baby!