Contributors

Friday, March 24, 2006

No place like home...

It is amazing to get on a plane and in a matter of two hours be 1000 miles from where you were two hours ago, and all you did was take a nap in an uncomfortable chair. But it is fantastic as well. As nice as it is to go someplace in two hours, it's nice to be able to get away from a place in two hours as well.
I thought I'd take the opportunity to type a little somethin' while sitting here at CFS prior to a spectacular breakfast prepared by our hosts, Larry and Laura. Even though Lauren and I are home with family, it really feels like a vacation, and I am thankful that we have family to be able to enjoy that with. This scene is a far cry from what Philly looks like right now, but it is a welcome change in scenery, even though it is a step back into winter, and not towards summer. All that said, I'm not going to waste my vacation and time with friends typing on a stinkin computer-

No comments: