Contributors

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A little mud on the tires

Well now that it's been about a week since that ride, and it's supposed to be 50 degrees again tomorrow, I suppose I ought to clean off my bike so it looks presentable again. I'll have to see whose garden hose isn't frozen. I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, though I am wondering where all the training is going to fit in. The '06 schedule is out, you can check it out at www.masuperseries.com and as it turns out, I am actually going to be gone for what would be my home course advantage on the 21st of May. Which is also the day before my 2nd anniversary, crazy to think about. There are 12 total races to score in, so that gives me plenty of time to find that time to train.

On a different note, I did find out what my next vehicle will be, or at least what it should be. Jeep just released specs on what the 2007 Wrangler will look like, and I think it rocks. Check it out yourself(they wouldn't let me steal any pictures) at Jeep.com (http://www.jeep.com/07wrangler/index.html?CMP=AFC-Autoshow). So what if it isn't all that practical? How many of the things that each of us do in a given day are all that practical aside from eating and defecating?

No comments: