Contributors

Friday, January 13, 2006

Verizon Sucks

I could use up way too much web space to go on and on about that topic. I have had nothing but problems with their crappy customer service and entire business infrastructure. I can't say anything bad about their cell service because I can't speak from experience with that. Anyway, long story short, I moved almost a month ago, and called Verizon to move my phone and DSL services, but they screwed it all up and totally canceled my DSL account. Though this temporarily leaves me with sporadic internet mooching off of friends, I took it as a sign from God to switch internet providers. So when this is all said and done, whenever that may be, I will no longer be a Verizon customer, never to be one again, and I will have unlimited local calls instead of just a dialtone, DSL that is twice as fast, all for the same price, by switching to Cavalier Telephone. Sorry for the rant, but it's my space. Well it's not myspace, but it is my space. I'll be back online soon. I hope.

No comments: