Contributors

Sunday, December 11, 2005

A lazy sunday...

Yet again I am here, though I should be finishing up the last bit of homework that I have for the semester. Not a lot left to do, but just enough time left in the semester to procrastinate a little more. I spent the week since last post working, a rarity for me, though it was pretty sweet to be doing some good carpentry again for a little while. Also nice to know that there is an end in sight, as I am only building a closet. I went out Thursday night to watch a little band I know called Cedarwell(www.cedarwell.com), down at the General Lafayette Inn(www.generallafayetteinn.com), an awesome little pub/brewery where you can buy a mug that they'll hang at the bar for you and serve you your drinks in. It was a cool show, and good to kick back and hang out for a little while.

This next week looks pretty crazy, with the last day of classes and homework tomorrow, packing up to move all the way across the parking lot starting as soon as we're packed, not to mention things like painting the new place, and setting everything up again. Thankfully we at least have some colors picked out, so that difficulty is done. Now we just have to get them up on the walls. Shouldn't be too bad though, that is what my brother Zach is coming out to help us do. Okay well, that's not why he's coming, but that's what he's going to be doing. All week. Day and night. Ahh, it's good to have a brother . . .

No comments: