Contributors

Monday, December 12, 2005

School's Out For Winter!

Well, sort of anyway. I have a class in four weeks that I have some pre-course work for, but I'm trying not to think about that. Our last class was today, a Christmas party of sorts mixed with our end of semester evaluation. I think the party is only there to offset the depression that accompanies the evaluation. Oh well, it's over now. I have some serious packing to do before we move, and some serious painting to get started on. I'd love to just go to town on the new apartment, but we have to paint everything back to off-white that we paint bright red before we move out, so I don't want to go overboard and have to repaint the whole place when we move out next time. With that said, I'm gonna grab a beer and some boxes go nuts.

No comments: