Contributors

Friday, December 23, 2005

Cutting it close

I just printed off today the form I need to submit by the end of the year in order to race for Guy's Racing this next year. I've been in kind of a bind since moving because Verizon sucks. That's all I'm gonna say about that, I don't want to get all riled up. Anyway, suffice to say, we've moved and moved in, and we have no internet, so today I'm down at the library deleting my junk emails and killing some time. I am so glad I have no shopping to do today, it would just suck to have to be out today, especially around here.

Well, Garrett has come and gone, he dropped in Wed afternoon and we chilled til about 11 last night before he bounced to hang with brother Bradford out in West Chester. It was sweet to be able to kick back and catch up over a Leinie's Apple Spice Ale, which unfortunately is not sold here in PA, so he brought me a Christmas six-pack. Coates was able to hang for awhile, but he and Cath left last night for Maine. Holmes and wifey spent some great times in Iowa this week, (which I'm told stands for Idiots Out Walking Around). Rumor has it Fisher and Suz are in town and have cell phones, but that sounds a little far-fetched if you ask me, I think I'll have to see it to believe it. Apparently Pat had his Christmas presents imported from Italy and from PA, though I'm not to sure I can believe that either, cause that's 3rd or 4th hand information, which tends to be unreliable, but I don't have anything else to go off of either. Anyway, hope your Christmas isn't a debacle and don't drink too much of that SoCo Eggnog. Merry Christmas-

1 comment:

Tristan Schouten said...

Come on Josh, you ever going to say something?