Contributors

Friday, December 02, 2005

We'll try this again

Well, I am supposed to be, that is, I should be feverishly preparing for teaching this evening at The Porch, but I seem to have reached some sort of roadblock. It's that sort of burnt out feeling, even though I haven't put as much time into this week as into prior weeks, mixed with a desire to be doing something else. Hence my presence here. So instead, I type while listening to Audioslave on a new Yamaha stereo. I'm teaching on wisdom/foolishness tonight, out of Ecclesiastes 11, which seems ironic due to the foolishness of my current time constraint. I think I'll probably end up working that into the plot of things.

On a different note, I have a couple other blogs that I want to link up to my site if I can figure out how, which I haven't yet. If anybody has any tips, I'd appreciate it. One of them is a good friend of mine who is a pro mountain bike and cyclocross racer, which is just cool to be able to say that I have a friend in pro sports. Even if it is cycling, and he pays his own way everywhere. Check it out at www.tristanschouten.blogspot.com

No comments: